Hotkeys for Format Style Color

romulo85

Idea

Hello,

I am a heavy user of hotkeys, especially when I'm editing notes. For example, the highlighting text format style which has the control+command+H hotkey.

Would be possible a hotkey for the last color used? Something similar to the highlighting text.

Even if the button already available on the Style Bar could keep the last color used, it would be great. Today when we choose to format the color, it opens a new window and then we are able to finally change de text color. That's a lot of steps/work.

So, the idea is offer

1) select and keep the last color, like in MS Word

2) create a hotkey to format the style color, similar to highlighting/bold/italic text format style.

Thank you very much!!

• Like 1

3 replies to this idea

I've been using Evernote for several years and having a hotkey for colour formatting would add tremendous value to me.

P.S. Don't worry about making the hotkey(s) convenient - just make them. While you figure out where to re-map them for convenience, we can make use of them, and macro them with software like AHK.

EN Web allows for just that: Use the free Chrome or Edge extension FlyMSG. (see https://app.vengreso.com)

You can assign a hotkey and choose formatting and color. I also managed to exactly reproduce the EN color.🤓