Business card scanning on iOS and sharing on OSX (to contacts app) have a number of problems. Hopefully these can be addressed in a future update.
Scanning in iOS:
1. Company name and title fields often not populated
2. Only part of the address shows up in the address field; zeros in the postal code show up as lower case o's. It seems impossible to insert line breaks into the field once populated.
3. Various pieces of information are often left out, but this varies quite a bit from card to card.
4. Phone number categories labeled on the card in spanish (e.g., "directo," "celular" etc.) are not used to classify the numbers properly in Evernote. (I'm using the English version).
Share->Save to Contacts in OSX:
5. Only one line of the address field is imported to contacts. Even copying and pasting manually gives poor results. Usually -- but not when copied from Evernote -- OSX Contacts is able to parse addresses pasted into the address field into the proper subfields: street, city, state, etc. I even tried pasting the address into the Contacts notes field first, then editing there before pasting into the Contacts address field.