(Archived) send by email

Using 3.0.0.525:

In the note list, first left-click on any note to have it selected.

Then, right-click on another note (note that the note which was right-clicked on appears as selected), chose "send by email".

Result: the previously selected note is opened in the email application (the one selected with left-click).

Expected: the right-clicked note should be sent by email

The same happens if you right-click on a note header in the tape view.

On another note: you maybe should change the version label in the about box to an edit box (make it readonly and without a border, then it looks exactly like a label but users can select the text and paste it in an email or this forum).

In the note list, first left-click on any note to have it selected.

Then, right-click on another note (note that the note which was right-clicked on appears as selected), chose "send by email".

Result: the previously selected note is opened in the email application (the one selected with left-click).

Expected: the right-clicked note should be sent by email

Fixed, thanks.

Couldn't reproduce this. As I right-click on the note header, it gets selected before showing the context menu, and the selected note gets emailed/printed/deleted/whatever.

Couldn't reproduce this. As I right-click on the note header, it gets selected before showing the context menu, and the selected note gets emailed/printed/deleted/whatever.

Strange, I can't reproduce this either anymore.

If I can reproduce it again, I'll post here with a clear step-by-step recipe.

Thanks for fixing the first point.

Stefan

Archived