Graphic Consistency between web and desktop apps

I chose Evernote over other web based apps in part because of its appealing and tidy graphics as many other users have alluded to, however, it is disappointing to find that there is no way to set my windows desktop app to display similar fonts and colors as the web app, changing from a very nice green and black to something that looks no better than MS Outlook when I open it on my desktop. 

As a basic user interface function, Evernote must add the ability to display some degree of graphic consistency across its different platforms. 

• Level 5*
On 4/28/2016 at 3:21 PM, dspears said:

As a basic user interface function, Evernote must add the ability to display some degree of graphic consistency across its different platforms.

I'm not sure this is desirable, given that many, many users have found the new EN Web UI to be almost unusable.  For those that like a clean sheet of paper to compose on, it's great.  For those that like a lot of info and tools to be show, it's a disaster.

IAC, I wouldn't hold my breath.  Evernote has never been known for their consistency of anything, let alone UI.

Archived