Subscription upgrade

Hello,

I'd like to ask you about upgrading evernote subscription from PLUS to PREMIUM. The thing is that I have the annual plus subscription still going on, however, I decided to get an upgrade. My question is whether it is possible to get premium subscription for a reduced price or get a refund for the plus one and then getting the premium one. Or is paying the full price the only way to get an upgrade?

Thank you in advance for your responses,

Adam

• Level 5*

Hi.  I don't know how Evernote work the change-over,  but I'm sure you'll be credited for the balance of your existing account.  Best way to get details is to go via your account settings here - https://www.evernote.com/Settings.action and look for 'account level'.  If you click the Manage Subscriptions link you'll see the options available.

• 3 months later...

I have the same question. I was trying to save a photo to Evernote and was prompted to upgrade to Plus in order to save a photo of that size. When I tried to save it (after upgrading to Plus): I was told that I then had to upgrade to Premium in order to save the photo. I don't think I should have to pay for both the Plus ($24.99 per year) AND Premium ($49.99 per year). I don't see the option under the account settings to pay the difference between the Plus and Premium Accounts. (I just upgraded tonight to Plus and am trying to upgrade to Premium on the same date.)

Any advice in dealing with this would be greatly appreciated. I love Evernote and use it often, but this is annoying.

Archived