Business Notebooks Not Syncing on Mac Desktop Version

I am running Evernote on MacBook and for some reason my business notebooks/notes have stopped syncing.  I have done all the troubleshooting tips including deleting and reinstalling Evernote.  Any help here???

Thanks!

• Level 5*

Since you are a Business account owner, you are definitely entitled to full Evernote support.  You might try Support Chat first to get the quickest response:

See Evernote Chat Support., available business days 7am-7pm US CST, but only for Premium or Business users. 

(Chat option appears AFTER you click “Continue” on initial “Evernote Support” page.)

I recommend that everyone who experiences a bug to submit a bug report.  This will make sure that Evernote is aware of the issue, provide your environment data to help identify/fix the issue, and put more pressure on Evernote to fix.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue", "Payment/Billing Issue", and  "Log in issues".

Thanks JMichaelTX.  I support chatted and opened a ticket earlier today.  While they did acknowledge receipt of my open ticket thats as far as it went as I have not heard back.  I have exhausted online search so I thought I would try this as I am extremely frustrated and have already lost a days worth of work trying to figure it out.

I was wanting to get our entire team on Evernote Business but now I am having second thoughts.  Everything syncs fine for personal notebooks, just not the business ones...odd.

• Level 5*
8 minutes ago, jonj said:

I support chatted and opened a ticket earlier today.

If you will post your Support Ticket# here, we'll try to get some help from Evernote employees.

9 minutes ago, jonj said:

Everything syncs fine for personal notebooks, just not the business ones...odd.

This is what makes trying to diagnose via the forum without access to your Mac or your EN Activity Logs very, very, hard.
I have not seen this particular issue reported before, so anything I suggest would just be a WAG.

Best bet is to keep the pressure on Evernote Support.  I'd be chatting with them every 2-3 hours, letting them know how urgent the matter is.

Good luck, and please let us know how it goes, and what the final resolution is.

Thanks.  I saw your post on "how to completely uninstall EN Mack App and Data" and will try this next.  I did a delete (uninstall?) of the app but I don't think it included the data...so trying that next.  Thanks for all the time you spend in these forums...I have read a lot of you stuff:)

Archived