Telefax integration

What I love about Evernote is the way it integrates Scanning, forwarding Email and input by smartphones. The service is very valuable, so I decided to use premium. Today I'd like to share an idea for making it even better. I'd appreciate a service to send and receive Telefaxes from Evernote. Sending would be great if it was possible fill out a form for writing the Fax and to be able to attach files that already are in EN or local PDF / JPG. Billing could either be per Fax or as an additional monthly flat rate. Thanks for considering !

• Level 5*

Hi. It's a fair feature request,  and no doubt Evernote will consider it,  but what proportion of users still use Fax machines?  And if there's a need to send/ receive a fax,  what about the dozens of online services that will provide anything from one-off to subscription services to do exactly that?  Adding the feature would mean Evernote has to interface with hundreds of (frequently antiquated) fax machines in dozens of different operating systems across hundreds of devices.  Don't see this being a high priority,  even if it makes a list somewhere,   sorry.. 

Archived