18 month premium for price of 12

I am a new user.  I have premium temporarily because I invited several people to join (expires in 7 days).  I am ready to take the plunge and I see the offer to get 18 months for the price of 12 (expires Dec 1st).  When I follow the email link for the special offer I am taken to the purchase page, but there is no mention of the extra 6 months.  How do I redeem this offer?

• Level 5

You cannot redeem the extra 6 months if you a Plus or Premium user.

It is only available to new or Free users.

I found out after they emailed me a special team member invitation. I'm a Premium user.

Somehow, their email department can't identify Premium users from the Free users.

This promotion gives the Evernote Marketing Group a black eye and increases their poor reputation even further.

I'm only a premimum user by virtue of forwarding evernote invitations to 3 people!  Maybe I need to reevaluate this product.  I do their advertising for them and get penalized for it.  If my free month expired 6 days sooner I would be good to go.

• Level 5

Unfortunately, it does not matter how you became a Premium user.

Any type of Premium user is not permitted to participate in this promotion.

That's how the Evernote Marketing department rolls.

• Level 5

To confirm, jbenson2 is correct. This promotion is specifically for Basic account holders. Please see the FAQ for this promotion here: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/214204117-FAQ-for-Cyber-Week-promotion. 

To avoid confusion, it would be helpful if you DID NOT mass email the promotion to your existing Premium users.

Today, I received another reminder that there is still time to save up to 50%. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Subject: "One last day to save up to 50%"

"Today’s the day"
"There’s still time to save up to 50% on great holiday gifts and get FREE ground shipping (U.S. only). But hurry, this expires at 11:59 pm PST on 11/30."

"SHOP NOW"

To confirm, jbenson2 is correct. This promotion is specifically for Basic account holders. Please see the FAQ for this promotion here: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/214204117-FAQ-for-Cyber-Week-promotion. 

To avoid confusion, it would be helpful if you DID NOT mass email the promotion to your existing Premium users.

"Today’s the day"
"There’s still time to save up to 50% on great holiday gifts and get FREE ground shipping (U.S. only). But hurry, this expires at 11:59 pm PST on 11/30."

"SHOP NOW"

That email looks like it's for a different promotion. We're offering up to 50% off of Market items. It doesn't matter what subscription you're on to purchase these items. Please see here: https://www.evernote.com/market/

Hope this helps clarify things a bit.

• Level 5

"Today’s the day"

"SHOP NOW"

That email looks like it's for a different promotion. We're offering up to 50% off of Market items. It doesn't matter what subscription you're on to purchase these items. Please see here: https://www.evernote.com/market/

Hope this helps clarify things a bit.

You are correct. I saw this one and thought it was the same. 

Sorry for the mixup.

Look at the attached images.  If I login to evernote web and then go to evernote.com I am presented with a splash screen offering me 6 months free if I buy premium (1st pic, remember I AM logged in).  When I click the splash screen I am taken to a screen encouraging me to extend (2nd pic).  If I click extend it says it is 49.99 for 12 months and doesn't mention the extra 6 months at all.  I think that is called 'bait and switch'.  It is misleading and unethical (or at least incompetent).

post-276638-0-89933500-1448910183_thumb.

post-276638-0-65204900-1448910198_thumb.

post-276638-0-44457700-1448910209_thumb.

Archived