Losing all my content

I got a new device and installed evernote on it and signed in, but it doesn't show any of my notes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times. I went to the trouble shooting suggestions and it said to sign in online which i did on my computer. I had to change my password because I had forgotten it. Now I can't get my content on my new device (Kindle Fire) or my iPhone. On those devices, it looks as if I signed up for a new account instead of just changed my password. It still shows on my laptop, but since I changed my password, I assume that it is only a matter of time before my content is unavailable to me.

I would prefer to get help with this issue via phone or email, but if there is an email or phone number on the Evernote website, I cannot find it.

Please contact me asap

• Level 5*

Best thing to do is validate your user name and password and then go to each device and log out and log back in with that user name and password.  That should do the trick.  Also, you might want to edit your original post and remove your email address.

• Level 5*

Can you sign in on the web and see your notes?  If so, that is the username/password combination to use. 

Also, don't know if it is the case here, but check to see if you have only sync on wifi checked in settings.  If you do IOS will only sync if you force a sync by pressing the sync icon if no wifi is available.

Archived