Join 2 accounts

Hello,

I have 2 accounts, I use one for my job and other for private. But in one of them I get 99% the space occupied.

I'd like become premium version and use only one account and to erase and to disable the other one.

Is posible to move complete notebooks from one account to the other one and disable one of them at all?

Best Regards.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Yes it's possible to merge accounts,  but I don't understand the "99% full" message you're seeing.  Evernote gives you a monthly upload limit which will reset every month - the limit is higher for different levels of account.  There is no 'full'.  If you're a basic user at present,  try upgrading to the next level - Plus - for more capacity immediately.

If you do want to add another account,  you could do so - but you don't need to cancel your existing one;  Premium users can easily switch between two accounts.  And you can share notebooks from one to the other...

If that's not helpful,  please confirm what OS you're using - Mac / Windows ?  and exactly where you're seeing the 99% message...

I too have a Mac.  I have two accounts; one personal and one for work.  I just got premium for the work account.  Can it apply for my personal account too or do I have to buy premium for that one?  I looked and looked to see if I can switch/add an account to the premium but could not find it.  I also tried the suggested CMD CTRL A keystrokes and that just highlighted all the text.

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you have two separate accounts,  then the premium you purchase for one account will only apply to that account.  You may not need to buy premium for that account if you don't need to - a premium user should be able to switch between two accounts pretty easily on the desktop.  Check under the File menu on your desktop - do you have 'add another user' or something similar?  Add your other account user details there,  and switching between the two will be available there in future.  (I can't be specific - I'm a Windows user!!)

Archived