How can I turn a recent notebook into a personal notebook?

I want to add a new "Recen Notebook" to a stack. I have noticed that I can drag and drop "Personal Notebooks", but not "Recent Notebooks". Not sure why. How could I turn a "Recent Notebook" into a "Personal Notebook" so that I can add it to a particular stack?

• Level 5*

Hi.  Always useful to tell us what device and OS you're using to help solve queries.

The entries in Recent Notebooks are presumably links to the last notebooks you used,  but not notebooks in themselves.  Can you find that notebook name somewhere else in the list of notebooks?  Try dragging that into a stack.

The headings "Recent Notebooks" and "Personal Notebooks" are also just that - they're not groups or stacks as such,  just information on your screen;  and you can't move the headings into stacks.

Hi.  Always useful to tell us what device and OS you're using to help solve queries.

The entries in Recent Notebooks are presumably links to the last notebooks you used,  but not notebooks in themselves.  Can you find that notebook name somewhere else in the list of notebooks?  Try dragging that into a stack.

The headings "Recent Notebooks" and "Personal Notebooks" are also just that - they're not groups or stacks as such,  just information on your screen;  and you can't move the headings into stacks.

Great, that solved my problem! Thanks so much.

Archived