Crashing & freezing since update

sealed4ever

Idea

I downloaded the update in the App Store today. On both my iPad Air 2 and my iPhone 5S, I cannot add any files to EverNote. It freezes and crashes. I have deleted the apps and reinstalled them. Still the same result. Both are run ion the latest version of iOS 8. Can anyone help?. I use EverNote for everything and I was about to write a lengthy and highly praising blog post but I light of this glitch, which I hope is temporary, I'm going to have to hold off on my mass EverNote evangelism for now.

Help, please.

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5

I downloaded the update in the App Store today. On both my iPad Air 2 and my iPhone 5S, I cannot add any files to EverNote. It freezes and crashes. I have deleted the apps and reinstalled them. Still the same result. Both are run ion the latest version of iOS 8. Can anyone help?. I use EverNote for everything and I was about to write a lengthy and highly praising blog post but I light of this glitch, which I hope is temporary, I'm going to have to hold off on my mass EverNote evangelism for now.

Help, please.

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about your issue with freezing and crashing. Can you please provide more details around the symptoms (how long before it freezes, what screen were you on, etc.) and what you have tried? Also, what version were you updating from?

Thanks,

Chuck

Archived