Combining two accounts

I have 2 accounts under two different email addresses.  One is premium, one is free.  I want to combine both accounts, so all the notes are under one account.  How do I do that?  Sorry if this is covered elsewhere, I searched and couldn't find anything.

• Level 5*

Hi.  The easy way is to share all the notebooks from the basic account to the premium one,  with full editing rights.  On a desktop,  from your premium account,  create new notebooks as necessary and copy all the notes from your basic notebooks to premium notebooks.  Make sure you sync frequently whilst doing this.  Once you've copied all the notes,  go back to the basic account and delete all the originals in that account.  Sync the now empty account.  If you want to re-use the email address that's connected to your basic account,  go to your My Account page (from the Help menu) and change the email address.  Then deactivate the basic account.  All your notes should now be in the premium account and you can change that email address if you wish.

Archived