Feature request: Bring back one-touch voice recording

echo6d

Idea

I know I am jumping back several versions here, but I badly miss the ability to create a new note as a voice recording, with one button (much the same way as you can hit the "Photos" Quicknote icon, and go right to the camera). Maybe the ability to choose/reorder your Quicknote icons would help with this (I don't use "work chat" so I could stand to replace that icon with something I can use).

Second best (a distant second) would be to have the voice recording "mic" icon prominently easy to find/reach in a new note, rather than buried between the display area and keyboard on the "New Note" screen.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5

I know I am jumping back several versions here, but I badly miss the ability to create a new note as a voice recording, with one button (much the same way as you can hit the "Photos" Quicknote icon, and go right to the camera). Maybe the ability to choose/reorder your Quicknote icons would help with this (I don't use "work chat" so I could stand to replace that icon with something I can use).

Second best (a distant second) would be to have the voice recording "mic" icon prominently easy to find/reach in a new note, rather than buried between the display area and keyboard on the "New Note" screen.

Thanks for your feedback!

Cheers,

Chuck

Archived