Selecting multiple tags

Web Evernote completely changed on me today.  How do I select multiple tags?  I typically navigate by tags, i.e. click Notebook 2, then tag A, then tag X, etc.  But, if I click on a notebook, I am taken there with no option to select any tags.  If I click on a tag, then I'm taken to all notes with that tag, but again given no option to select another.  I know that I could use the search box but then I have to remember all my tags off the top of my head.

For now (until multi-select comes through), you could create a saved search which includes the tags you want and pop that into your shortcut list. Unfortunately that would have to be done on desktop - which may neither be practical nor helpful with a shifting, real-time workflow (if you're restricted to web). A bit of a dilemma for those who rely on the web client.

OTOH, it seems that you can still revert back to the old web client by going to Account > Settings > Account Summary > Evernote Web...

Evernote%20Web.png?dl=1

The web beta had been around for about a year... and they have made significant improvements over the last months. One biggie was giving us nested tags. AFAIK, they plan to make the new web client more robust... but they want to increase function without sacrificing form. They will roll out continual small changes and tweaks over the next months/ years... but it's anyone's guess. There are many people who need added functionality, so I'm sure things like multi-select are on the top of the list. Now that it's been publicly released and open to more scrutiny, I'm sure improvements will come quicker than they have in the preceding 12 months.

Archived