All notes from last month and earlier are non-retina, current month's notes ARE retina?

So in a really odd bug, all my notes filed under July are nice and sharp, but all notes from earlier dates are fuzzy and seem to be rendering in non-retina.

Attached files to demonstrate.

At first I thought it had to do with notes that show images vs. only text, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Besides that the whole view is a little slow and jittery to scroll and every once in a while during scrolling the content will 'flash' (it'll disappear leaving only the white background and reappear in a flashing on-and-off manner).

Using the Mac App store version, latest version (6.0.16).

post-264957-0-86740500-1438065224_thumb.

post-264957-0-72766800-1438065228_thumb.

• Level 5*

I suggest you report this as a bug.

I recommend that everyone who experiences a bug to submit a bug report.  This will make sure that Evernote is aware of the issue, provide your environment data to help identify/fix the issue, and put more pressure on Evernote to fix.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue".

I suggest you report this as a bug.

I recommend that everyone who experiences a bug to submit a bug report.  This will make sure that Evernote is aware of the issue, provide your environment data to help identify/fix the issue, and put more pressure on Evernote to fix.

Submit a BUG report via an EN Support Ticket. In the Support Form, select "Report a bug", and start the Ticket Title with "BUG:  " to make it clear.  Reporting a bug should be available to all users, including Free Account owners.  Other Ticket types available to Free users are "Data Loss", "Crash", & "Sync Issue".

Done.

Archived