For the past week or so, every time I go to my Evernote account in my browser, I get sent to that full-page "Select your account type" whatever ad, basically asking me to upgrade to premium. I've selected free several times and get past it, but I ALWAYS get sent back to that page when I log in. Additionally, opening Evernote on my Android it has popped up a similar ad multiple times this week, with the same account. While I can click past the ad, it's getting obnoxious having to add that extra 5-15 seconds (depending how responsive the ad is being that time) every time I want to look at or edit my notes. I can't imagine that I'm the only one with this problem, but I don't know what is causing it. I have cookies enabled, not using incognito mode or anything strange like that, it's just not remembering that I went through the ad already.

If this persists a few more days I'm just going to abandon Evernote, either permanently or until they fix this, unless someone has found a solution?

This is an issue that we're currently investigating, and should not be happening. Are you on the latest version of Android, and would it be possible for you to private message me some screenshots if/when you run across them again? 

Based on my understanding of the logic around when the upgrade dialogue is supposed to present, I don't think so. Should not be dependent on different access points/routes/flows.. If you run into it again, let me know. 

For the Evernote account in your browser, is that when you're using the web clipper or your accessing your web account? It should not be happening at every log in either. 

Archived