Problems with the latest version

David Callahan

Idea

When I select Evernote as the destination of material I have copied from Science Daily the browser locks up. This has been the case since the last upgrade/bug-fix. Whatever you have done, please undo it. It's made the use of Evernote impossible to use in the task of collecting references.

Thanks,

Dave

3 replies to this idea

As I wrote e. g. in support ticket# 830283, there is for at least 5 latest updates a bug with Czech alphabet. Different font is used for Czech characters with accents. This bug is in:

- Evernote for iOS (iPad and iPhone) - in the whole application in different places

- Evernote for Mac - only in presentation mode

See attached screenshot where you can see bug in presentation mode in Evernote for Mac and in different places in iOS version. The problem is with embedded font, where Czech characters are not included.

Looks very unprofessional to ignore special characters in such a worldwide application :-(

https://twitter.com/kremik/status/586532194379821057/photo/1

• Level 5

When I select Evernote as the destination of material I have copied from Science Daily the browser locks up. This has been the case since the last upgrade/bug-fix. Whatever you have done, please undo it. It's made the use of Evernote impossible to use in the task of collecting references.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi David,

I'm sorry to hear about your issue.

Can you please advise on your device model, OS version, and app version that you are using? As well, if there is a specific URL that is causing issues, please pass that along. I'm not able to replicate the issue.

We can't control for changes made on other sites, but if there are reproducible issues in our apps we'll make our best effort to fix them.

Cheers,

Chuck

• Level 5

As I wrote e. g. in support ticket# 830283, there is for at least 5 latest updates a bug with Czech alphabet. Different font is used for Czech characters with accents. This bug is in:

- Evernote for iOS (iPad and iPhone) - in the whole application in different places

- Evernote for Mac - only in presentation mode

See attached screenshot where you can see bug in presentation mode in Evernote for Mac and in different places in iOS version. The problem is with embedded font, where Czech characters are not included.

Looks very unprofessional to ignore special characters in such a worldwide application :-(

https://twitter.com/kremik/status/586532194379821057/photo/1

Hi,

Thanks for the information. We'll look into this issue.

Cheers,

Chuck

Archived