Automating EN Mac

JMichaelTX

Idea

• Level 5*

Automating EN Mac

I use a variety of methods to automate routine tasks that I need to perform in EN Mac.

Many of these I have associated a keyboard shortcut to the method.

You may see my complete list in this EN Shared Note:

Evernote Custom Shortcut Keys - EN Prefs, Mac Prefs, AppleScript & KM

I share these for those that are interested in automation, and to provide some guidance in choosing shortcut keys.

If you are just getting started in Evernote Mac, you might take a look at the above shared Note to get some ideas.

I have published most of these AppleScripts and Keyboard Maestro macros in these EN forums and other well-know sites on the Internet.  If you are interested in any of these but cannot find them, post here and I'll provide a link.  Be sure to try the Forum Tags (shown in the upper left section of this page) listed for this thread.

I hope you will find this helpful, and that you will post any automation tools/methods/scripts that you have developed.

If you are interested in using KM, see:

20% Discount on Keyboard Maestro

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

Evernote Mac Set Text Color Macro 

This Keyboard Maestro (KM) macro allows the user to select a text color from a dropdown list to be applied to selected text in Evernote Mac.

I have been running this macro since Feb 17, 2015 in EN Mac 6.0.6 and 6.0.7, both running on Mac OS X Mavericks.

The macro may be downloaded from here.  (right-click and select "Save link as....")

KM-EN-Set-Text-Color.gif

Archived