Redeem Points

Since could not get-out my query to Support, here I'm to the Forum, hoping some actions could be taken????

I have redeemed my first 10 points and still you are charging me every months even though you have debited my first 10 points?

Therefore, is it a marketing gimmick or a glitch? hence would you rectify my earned points accordingly or should I better get some other app?

Awaiting for your action?!?!
Bruno S.Simon
  • Level 5*

Hi.  I think the points thing depends on how you pay for your Evernote.  If it's on an annual plan renewing in a few months,  you'll probably find the renewal date got moved on by a month.  If you're paying on a purely monthly basis,  you should find that there will be a break in payments for one month,  but that might take a few weeks to show up - there's a lot of people paying the same way,  and they need to make a special exception for you at some point.

This being a user forum,  we don't really know anything about the payment system - as you'll gather - but there is a responsive CS system for payment problems,  which I guess your query comes under.  Please submit a CS support request by choosing "payment issue" in the first dropdown after logging in here> https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

- as you're a premium user,  you'll also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm weekdays,  PST)

Once you raise a request,  you'll get a ticket number - post that back here and we'll ask a forum Admin to have a look into the situation for you.

Hi, I would have wish to submit a CS support request! That's the whole reason why I'm writing here since I could not submit. Still Beside yourself, nobody seems interested to assess the issue.

I'm paying on a Monthly basis, and again that's the reason why I'm writing here to get evernote people to rectify hence honour their said when awarding points!

If there's an email whereby I can forward my issue, pls share?

Thanks & talk soon,

Bruno

• Level 5*

Sorry - no email addresses;  the way to submit the CS request is to follow the link I gave above and log in.  Once you make the request,  post your ticket number here and an Admin will take a look for you...

Pardon my english?

Whatever link you have passed does not work AND THAT'S WHERE THE WHOLE ISSUE STARTED!

PLEASE READ AS I HAVE WRITTEN ON MY EARLIER MESSAGE: "I would have wish to submit a CS support request! That's the whole reason why I'm writing here since I could not submit. Still Beside yourself, nobody seems interested to assess the issue."

Which part you do not understand?

​Otherwise, Evernote does give me strong feeling of STEALING! Sucks

• Level 5*

Hi.

Your English is fine,  and I read your message.

This is a user forum.  I'm not employed by Evernote,  just another user trying to help.

The way to submit a CS request is to log in to this website (copy the link address into your browser if the link didn't work...take out two spaces I included to trick the forum into showing it in full)

h t tps://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

..Then post your ticket number here.

Hi Gazumped, 

Thank you so much for taking time to guide me over this issue. 

Please do accept my apologies to you, as it was not personal however frustration was getting its toll.

Fortunately, upon the link you have shared, I have managed to post it with the ticket #1002623.

Let see what comes up and how Evernote will assess it?

Once again, thanks to you.

Bruno

Archived