Can't see my Evernote notebooks in Penultimate

teresac

I've just started using Penultimte, and he user guide tells me I should be able to see and access my Evernote notebooks in Penultimate, but I cannot. I only see the Penultimate notebook.

I can see the Penultimate notebook in Evernote, but not the  other way around. Am I missing something crucial here?

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw this on a page for the new 6.0 features

How to access existing Penultimate notebooks:
Existing Penultimate notebooks are now represented as a stack of pages that form a single note. You can access individual pages by opening a note and then scrolling with two fingers.

Notes in Penultimate 6 are sorted by Evernote notebook, so users with notes in multiple notebooks will not see all their notes on screen at the same time. Only Evernote notebooks containing Penultimate notes will be shown in the interface, so the user must first move a Penultimate note into that notebook in another Evernote client. After syncing, the Evernote notebook should show up as a circle in the notebook list in the app.

• 1 month later...

I am also having this problem.  I created a notebook in Evernote and then dragged a Penultimate notebook to that one, creating a "stack".  After both have synced I still cannot see the Evernote notebook in Penultimate.  Any ideas of what I am doing wrong?

21 hours ago, JML1420 said:

I am also having this problem.  I created a notebook in Evernote and then dragged a Penultimate notebook to that one, creating a "stack".  After both have synced I still cannot see the Evernote notebook in Penultimate.  Any ideas of what I am doing wrong?

If I am understanding you correctly( thats a big if). You don't want to create a notebook stack. You just need to drag the individual note into the Evernote Notebook that you want to create in Penultimate. For example: In Penultimate I will create a note in my default notebook called "Scott" I will call this note "test". I will sync Penultimate with Evernote. The "test" note from Penultimate should show up in my "Scott" notebook and be titled "test". In Evernote I will move my "test" note to the Notebook I want to show up in Penultimate. Lets call it "Scott's Ultimate Notebook". So now the "test" note lives in the "Scott's Ultimate Notebook" in Evernote. Sync Evernote... and go back to Penultimate (sync if needed). My "Scott's Ultimate Notebook" Should now be displayed in Penultimate with my other notebooks. Inside "Scott's Ultimate Notebook" should be my "test" note. Any new notes that I add into my "Scott's Ultimate Notebook" in Penultimate should show up in Evernote in my "Scott's Ultimate Notebook". 

I hope that helps. 

• 10 months later...

I'm also having a similar issue. I created 4 notebooks yesterday in penultimate. This morning there are 0 notebooks in penultimate. The notebooks are in Evernote and penultimate tells me it's synced. However, no notebooks to be found in penultimate. I'm going back to OneNote. 

Archived