Upload limit reached

joni8a

Idea

Every time I use evernote for more then just a couple of minutes I get this really annoying dialog. Any idea how to cancel this dialog ? I know it is german, it basically says that my upload limit is reached for this month and I have to upgrade to premium. My suggestion just dont sync!! But that does not work. Any ideas ???post-243599-0-58276700-1420297899_thumb.

6 replies to this idea

Every time I use evernote for more then just a couple of minutes I get this really annoying dialog. Any idea how to cancel this dialog ? I know it is german, it basically says that my upload limit is reached for this month and I have to upgrade to premium. My suggestion just dont sync!! But that does not work. Any ideas ???attachicon.gifBildschirmfoto 2015-01-03 um 16.10.32.png

Well...Evernote is a cloud app...

If you don't want to sync, then put your notes in a local (non-sync'd) notebook. Local notebooks are a only accessible on Mac/Windows desktop clients and only available on the computer they are created on (since they are not sync'd). (Unless you manually copy the database from one computer to another after each & every use, which is possible but a bit tedious and pretty much an accident waiting to happen. )

yeah I know that. But it is kind of stupid showing the same dialog every 30seconds while you are typing, which by the way makes it impossible to take notes(thats the idea of a note taking app).

You can create new notes in...local notebooks. But sure, you're going to get that message repeatedly, if you try to create or edit notes in sync'd notebooks.

Hell that is stupid and not very user friendly, seems an update is needed here urgently!!! But thanks for the help.

Hell what??? Sorry, but as I said, Evernote is a CLOUD app. It's not stupid and it's not user unfriendly. If you don't want to sync and/or don't want to pay the minimal fee for premium and/or don't want to use local notebooks, then you should find an app that better suits your needs. Simple as that.

Good luck.

Its like saying "You may drive this car as mush as you won't but not faster then 120mph", and every time you go over 120mph the car stops and says please upgrade. Instead just limiting it to 120mph and show an unannoying message. 

Archived