Evernote says my quota is reached but I dont think I uploaded 60M

Hi,

Evernote says I have uploaded the 60M quota. and 'Upload allowance resets in 25 days'
I didnt upload 60M in the last 5 days.

Is this a bug?

Who/how can this be checked? I feel I'm being pushed to premium in a fraudulent way.

Thanks for assisting

- Nirbd

• Level 5*

Check your Account Summary page online - https://www.evernote.com/Settings.action

That's Evernote's record of your activity.  On a desktop you can also look at the size of each note,  which -if you don't have too many - is also a good guide to what you've used.

If you have used a lot,  it might be because you saved large photographs or other media files.  You'll be able to continue adding to your current account if you create a Local Notebook (create a new notebook and read the options) which does not sync to EN's servers.  Or you could start another free account and aim to merge the notes at some stage - you could share a notebook from one account to another.

There are plenty of ways to continue saving notes without going Premium yet.

Hi gazumped

Thanks  for the advice

I checked the notes for the last week and they dont go over 3-4 MB. I didnt upload 60M as far as I can tell. Its probably some kind of bug. Is there a way to communicate with EN for free accounts? Currently I cant use the service.

- Nirbd

• Level 5*

Check your Trash notebook and any Conflicting Changes notes - once you've cleared those,  and the account has synced, you should be up to date and able to add new  notes.  If not,  the next step will be to remove your current database (and everything to do with Evernote) and restore it from the server.

Archived