Sync Problem in windows 7

Chandansahoo

I had a problem of syncing the evernote in windows for a 5 days. I raised 3 tickets for that. But sadly evernote did not reply. After 3rd ticket they replied me saying please uninstall and install the evernote. Which I did twice still there was the same error coming (Synchronisation failed). I saw the activity log also but could not understand anything. After looking at the activity log for 4-5 times i saw that one particular note was getting stucked. So I deleted that note and tried syncing again. It happened immediately. 

But evernote you are getting slow in replying for the customer service. You should how much we are depending on Evernote for our work these days. 

Chandan

• Level 5*

ATTN:  Evernote Developers

This is a great example of how you can and should improve your sync engine.

If during a sync you encounter a Note that won't sync, you should just skip it and continue with the sync.  At the end of the sync you should notify the user (by popup and maybe by email) that a particular note has a problem, and some suggestions on how to fix it.

I had a problem of syncing the evernote in windows for a 5 days. I raised 3 tickets for that. But sadly evernote did not reply. After 3rd ticket they replied me saying please uninstall and install the evernote. Which I did twice still there was the same error coming (Synchronisation failed). I saw the activity log also but could not understand anything. After looking at the activity log for 4-5 times i saw that one particular note was getting stucked. So I deleted that note and tried syncing again. It happened immediately. 

Archived