Windows Sync Issue

jenbes

Hi, I'm new to Evernote.  I've successfully synced to my android devices but keep getting a sync fail message on the desktop.  I'm connected to the internet using Opera as my browser. I'm using Windows Home. Should I uninstall and reinstall to see if that fixes the problem or logout of my account and login again?  I suspect its an account issue on the laptop as the android devices are updating fine.

I tried SSL uncheckas you recommended but it didn't fix the problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled but that didn't fix it. I can make changes on the pc that don't sync to phone or tablet but phone and tablet sync to each other.

• Level 5

I tried SSL uncheckas you recommended but it didn't fix the problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled but that didn't fix it. I can make changes on the pc that don't sync to phone or tablet but phone and tablet sync to each other.

In that case your Windows PC has a sync problem and should try to get support from Evernote. Submit a support request and start it with 'BUG:'

By the way, sync always happens between a client application (Windows desktop, iPhone, iPad, Android) and the Evernote server. That means a sync between you iPhone and your tablet always goes like this:

iPhone changes -> Evernote Server -> iPad gets the changes from the server.

Archived