Moleskin Notebook Sale Coming?

brettmansdorf

Keep getting emails from YOU about buying *****....  

I've three separate EN Premium accounts, have a low shard number (S2 whatever that is), and have always been an evangelist for EN...

I only recently started to heavily use Penultimate - in conjunction with the purchase of a Jot Touch (for an adobe app).

I've probably only got 20 notebooks and 100 pages (in two weeks).  Was wowed by it (although higher utilization of the BLE would be appreciated).  

That said...

The update and the subsequent fall from grace in the app store (ratings on the current SHOULD be an embarrassment)...

Your continued silence - suggests many things - none good.

If you have a different view of the product and where it is going - OK - but for God's sake - let those who are loyal know - send a frickin email - your marketing department sends them for products I have no (NO) interest in - so why can't the brass manage to do so.

I have many devices (ipads, tablets, etc...).  Today Goodnotes on the ipad and onenote on the tablet are replacing PenUltimate...  I DON'T have the luxury of waiting weeks for your response - my job didn't stop, even if it seems yours did...  Firtjer. I really don't appreciate those whom I've defended and celebrated - setting my importance aside - how do you expect me to wait - stone age - pen and paper - I know, I should buy one of those damned $40 pads of paper from your marketing emails and take written notes...

COME ON GUYS - REALLY?

If you messed up - then OK, but keep ME (your customer) in the loop, and in a TIMELY MANNER...

Brett...

Archived