I've removed Evernote from both phone and PC...

I could not get either the Android or the PC app to recognize my user name and password, even after I totally deleted/uninstalled both instances. It would not let me create a new account on the phone [i was using the same account name and password]! Is there some storage of my previously used user names and passwords? Is there some exclusion of these names? Since I was not on the PC when this happened, I wondered if Android has something equivalent to "cookies"? How in @#$% do I get this software to work??? The rope is tight around my throat and I can't breathe. Help!!!

• Level 5

I could not get either the Android or the PC app to recognize my user name and password, even after I totally deleted/uninstalled both instances. It would not let me create a new account on the phone [i was using the same account name and password]! Is there some storage of my previously used user names and passwords? Is there some exclusion of these names? Since I was not on the PC when this happened, I wondered if Android has something equivalent to "cookies"? How in @#$% do I get this software to work??? The rope is tight around my throat and I can't breathe. Help!!!

I tried to explain it in the other post you did. Just to make it clear again. An account is not created on a device (Android/PC) it is created on a server. All your devices should use the same account in order to have access to the same notes. An account is identified by user name and e-mail address. This information is unique and can only exist once.

I hope that unties some knots for you.

Archived