Memory Card issue

I use EN on my phone and tablet.

Recently I have to swap out the memory card on my tablet for a few minutes. The original was returned to the tablet soon afterwards.

Now I get a recurring message about EN not recognizing the memory card and offering three options. I've tried all three options but still the message comes. It pops up at inconvenient moments and mostly when EN has not been opened or loaded.

It has got the stage where EN is about to be ditched and a move to OneNote may follo .

Any ideas?

• Level 5*

I use EN on my phone and tablet.

Recently I have to swap out the memory card on my tablet for a few minutes. The original was returned to the tablet soon afterwards.

Now I get a recurring message about EN not recognizing the memory card and offering three options. I've tried all three options but still the message comes. It pops up at inconvenient moments and mostly when EN has not been opened or loaded.

It has got the stage where EN is about to be ditched and a move to OneNote may follo .

Any ideas?

I don't think I've seen this one reported before.  If you don't have any unsynced notes on the tablet I would suggest a reinstall of Evernote to see if that clears the problem.  If not, please post more details on the message and three options presented and maybe we can help further.

Archived