Missing notes & notebooks

brentk

I've added 71 notes to a new sub-book under an existing notebook with 2 other sub-books. In all my other devices these notes cannot be found or seen using Evernote. I've searched by tag and content and yet it's like they don't exist. They can, however, been seen in the Beta Evernote just released. The problem there is that the notes cannot be moved or viewed on other devices. Not that I know of anyway.

Anyone else encountered this?

• Level 5*

Ok, you need to clarify, since there are no "sub-books" (sub-notebooks?) in Evernote. There are Notebooks, which contain notes, and stacks, which contain notebooks. I'll guess that you have a stack with three notebooks, and that you added 71 notes to one of them. Since you can see the new notes on the new Beta (that's the web beta, correct?), then the notes have obviously synced to the Evernote servers. Therefore, the problem is in the sync between the Evernote servers and your other devices.. You'll need to check Evernote clients on those devices to ensure that they've synced correctly.

You figured it out exactly. How do I award gold stars? So now the notes are where they should be and I can see them on my devices. Your help is appreciated.

Ok, you need to clarify, since there are no "sub-books" (sub-notebooks?) in Evernote. There are Notebooks, which contain notes, and stacks, which contain notebooks. I'll guess that you have a stack with three notebooks, and that you added 71 notes to one of them. Since you can see the new notes on the new Beta (that's the web beta, correct?), then the notes have obviously synced to the Evernote servers. Therefore, the problem is in the sync between the Evernote servers and your other devices.. You'll need to check Evernote clients on those devices to ensure that they've synced correctly.

Archived