Keyboard shortcuts problem

Hello to all...

I use Evernote for some time, and I have just found the problem.

Serbian is my native language, and I use Serbian latin keyboard layout as default. At Serbian layout, shortcut AltGr+V should to be (and, It was before Evernote...) symbol @ (monkey). Byt now, if I typing in Word/Mozzila or where ever, any AltGr+V is "Paste clipboard into Evernote as a new note". I have new note byt I can not write symbol @ by Serbian keyboard.

Little bit frustrating... :D

I use Win7 64bit Ultimate.

• 8 months later...

I have the same issue with Hungarian and it is very annoying!!! Hope anyone can help to solv it.

IS it possible to change the shortcut settings in Evernote? it is constantly pasting in new notes any time I want to use the @ sign.

It only happens when the keyboard is set to Hungarian. So currently I need to change keyboard language everytime before i use this sign.

Hotkeys can be changed in the Options dialog. We set Ctrl+Alt+V as the default paste-clipboard option. It is possible an OEM changed that to something else to avoid a conflict with some other program.

• 8 months later...

Same problem here with Hungarian keyboard layout, vanilla Windows 10 Pro install, no "OEM change". The AltGr press seems to equal a Ctrl + Alt for your input catcher.

Setting a new key combo for shortcuts works though, it was just very strange when I first encountered the same AltGr + V error as mentioned above.

Archived