REQUEST: Number List Needs to be More Functional

There is a problem with using the number list 

As long as there is no blank line between each number they are in sequence but once you put a blank line in there, for better readability, they start over with 1 and there is no way to force the numbers to continue like there is in MS Word.

You need this feature added for numbering to be useful

Like i said the way it is now is hard to read as everything is crunched up together and is very messy looking

Thanks

This is one of several text editor improvements that have been repeatedly asked for here on the forums. (Also one I'm personally rooting for.) But when, or if, it will ever be implemented on any or all platforms, is anyone's guess.

Easiest workaround: Create your lists and bullets in a word processor or fully featured text editor of your choice, then copy and paste it into a note. If the formatting gets lost in the paste as I'm told it does on Macs, add it as an attachment.

There is a problem with using the number list

As long as there is no blank line between each number they are in sequence but once you put a blank line in there, for better readability, they start over with 1 and there is no way to force the numbers to continue like there is in MS Word.

You need this feature added for numbering to be useful

Like i said the way it is now is hard to read as everything is crunched up together and is very messy looking

Thanks

Archived