Get notebook to work

cris1966

I cannot get my notebook to display on evernote. I completed the instructions from the Video and the sync, but Evernot will not show what i wrote  or even the new notebook. this is a new livescribe sky and Evernote account.

can someone help me?

• Ex Employees

Make sure you are following these instructions to import material from your Livescribe pen to Evernote: 

To share content created using your LiveScribe device, follow these steps:

1. Load LiveScribe Desktop
  2. Select item you would like to Share (Selecting a single page with green text means it contains text and audio)
  3. Click on "Share" and you'll get two options, the first one does the whole notebook, the second choice will just take the single page selected.
  4. Choose the single page, which will cascade to the second level of menu operation and choose... "with Evernote".
  5. At this stage, you will be presented with a window with three options: "Audio only", Page only", "Pages and Audio". Choose what you prefer to send into your Evernote account.
  6. You will now be given a window where you must name your file (in the lower portion of the window where it reads "Pencast Name"). Once you have completed this, your file will be sent to the Evernote server.
  7. Once your file has been successfully transferred, login to your Evernote account. In your default folder, you'll one file for each page of handwritten text, and one audio file.

Archived