lost premier account

twb1206

Idea

I have two accounts. one with no notebooks started 6-2-2014. Username twb1206141 Not premier.

evernote email:    Started by what mistake I don't know                                      

The one I have lost. 18 notebooks Username twb1206. created Nov 30 2013

premier paid. Evernote email:

I would like to access the one I lost. Every attempt to get help has failed. Ticket # 689138 got me the response that the account was being closed by evan A as he could not personally answer the request. Then all other inquiries have been replied by this is not read by a human being. Okay  I got that - are any humans available to help in this matter. Been a month since I have attempted to get this settled. Maybe two since I have sync with my premier account.

Thanks I edited my note as you suggested to not my email but will I still get any help?

3 replies to this idea

I have two accounts. one with no notebooks started 6-2-2014. Username twb1206141 Not premier.

evernote email:    Started by what mistake I don't know                                      

The one I have lost. 18 notebooks Username twb1206. created Nov 30 2013

premier paid. Evernote email:

I would like to access the one I lost. Every attempt to get help has failed. Ticket # 689138 got me the response that the account was being closed by evan A as he could not personally answer the request. Then all other inquiries have been replied by this is not read by a human being. Okay  I got that - are any humans available to help in this matter. Been a month since I have attempted to get this settled. Maybe two since I have sync with my premier account.

Thanks I edited my note as you suggested to not my email but will I still get any help?

Thanks I removed the email info. It takes a while to aquire the info needed thanks

Archived