How does local information work with 3 devices

I have Premium that I run synch on iPhone, iPad and MacBookPro.

Questions:

1. Does it work if I change a book to local or must that be made from the start when I create the book?
  2. I I have a book registered as local, will it synch on the 3 devices and will I access the information as local (no internet access) on the 3 devices?

Regards

Tor W F

• Level 5*

hi.

(1) you must choose "local" from the beginning. just select all your notes and move them into the new local notebook.

(2) no. local means not synced to the cloud and stored on your local hard drive.

one solution if you are working with sensitive data is to keep it in a local notebook but use a remote login service to access it from iOS.

Thanks for fast reply.
I am speacily interested in access to some note when internet connection is not available.
Can you explain the following:
1. I created a new book in my iPad.
2. I marked ”available offline”
3. I moved an existing note to this book
4. The new book with the mentioned note were displayed in the macbook and the iPhone, just as usual.

Does this mean that I have the note in the iPad for offline access, but that it synchs with MacBook and iPhone when online?

Regards
Tor

• Level 5*

Thanks for fast reply.

I am speacily interested in access to some note when internet connection is not available.

Can you explain the following:

1. I created a new book in my iPad.

2. I marked ”available offline”

3. I moved an existing note to this book

4. The new book with the mentioned note were displayed in the macbook and the iPhone, just as usual.

Does this mean that I have the note in the iPad for offline access, but that it synchs with MacBook and iPhone when online?

Regards

Tor

Yep. You got it!

Archived