Import folder hierarchy

AlexGER

Hi, 

I would like to import all files from a complete folder hierarchy to evernote. Currently it looks like that only one level is supported. That makes the function kind of useless for me. 

Is there any workaround or trick to bypass this restriction? 

Optimal for me would be an import function where I can select the folder from a tree which should be imported/monitored comparable to the selectice sync function in dropbox. In addition it would be nice to exclude certain file types. 

@evernote team. Would that be possible to implement?

Best Regards,

Alexander

Hi, 

I would like to import all files from a complete folder hierarchy to evernote. Currently it looks like that only one level is supported. That makes the function kind of useless for me. 

Is there any workaround or trick to bypass this restriction? 

Optimal for me would be an import function where I can select the folder from a tree which should be imported/monitored comparable to the selectice sync function in dropbox. In addition it would be nice to exclude certain file types. 

@evernote team. Would that be possible to implement?

Best Regards,

Alexander

Yes, it only goes one level deep to prevent people from accidentally importing hundreds of docs & quickly maxing out their upload limit. The workaround is to either add all the folders as import folders, or make a single import folder (that deletes the file after importing) & copy all the files to it.

Archived