Question about billing

Hi - I'm in Canada and I can't find anywhere on the site any info about whether or not the billing will be in CAD$ or US$. I have access to a US credit card which I'll use if the latter. Odd to not find this anywhere. Can anyone help? I'd like to upgrade to premium service. Thanks.

You can pay with your credit card if you have one or via PayPal. The cost is $45 USD and your total on Canadian

Funds should automatically convert. (I'm Canafian too, and as of 3:30 AM this morning our dollar eas worthv$0.07 more than the UD dollar. Do $1.00 CAD = $0.93 US. Which meant that if I'd had the money at 3:30 AM this morning, my cost for a year's Premium subscription, would have been $41.98.)

The world bank sets the currency exchange rate and it can change several times a day. But we have been pretty much on par with the US for some time now and I think the absolute highest your likely to pay - depending on when you buy - is $50.00 CAD. A bit more in fees if you have to pay by PayPal - if you don't have a credit card or someone willing to put it on their card.

If you already have a free account, open your Widget and click on Upgrade to Premium.

Note, *do* buy directly from the Evernote Company Web site and not through Google Play, iTunes or any other 3rd party. People who go that route always seem to run into a lot of trouble getting their license activated.

Hi - I'm in Canada and I can't find anywhere on the site any info about whether or not the billing will be in CAD$ or US$. I have access to a US credit card which I'll use if the latter. Odd to not find this anywhere. Can anyone help? I'd like to upgrade to premium service. Thanks.

You can pay with your credit card if you have one or via PayPal. The cost is $45 USD and your total on Canadian

Funds should automatically convert. (I'm Canafian too, and as of 3:30 AM this morning our dollar eas worthv$0.07 more than the UD dollar. Do $1.00 CAD = $0.93 US. Which meant that if I'd had the money at 3:30 AM this morning, my cost for a year's Premium subscription, would have been $41.98.)

The world bank sets the currency exchange rate and it can change several times a day. But we have been pretty much on par with the US for some time now and I think the absolute highest your likely to pay - depending on when you buy - is $50.00 CAD. A bit more in fees if you have to pay by PayPal - if you don't have a credit card or someone willing to put it on their card.

If you already have a free account, open your Widget and click on Upgrade to Premium.

Note, *do* buy directly from the Evernote Company Web site and not through Google Play, iTunes or any other 3rd party. People who go that route always seem to run into a lot of trouble getting their license activated.

Thanks kindly. So it's in US dollars. But fwiw, everything I see says the exchange rate is the other way - right now the US$ is worth more than the CAD$. If your bank/cc is giving the opposite, I want on board! ;-)  Thanks again.

Lol. As I said, it was an online converter based on up to the minute - or so it claimed - currency exchange rates. It could well have changed 10 minutes later for all I know. Either, there's a good chance my bank isn't/wasn't offering any better rates than yours!

Archived