Did you block me for saying that Evernote should get more features in basic version

what is the explanation for Blocking me?? and that also without any words. this is what you do to faithful users?? now I had to make another account just to ask you why you did that. so others going to know that what can happen to them and how much they can trust this. I am simply blocked without words without any violation of rules. more than that I wish I could know who blocked me. uneducated moderator always have more ego. so if you are a coward then block this one also or tell me your name who blocked me and why?? what huge crime I did. ha. Username "opensource"

post-209074-0-37084000-1404144281_thumb.

Thanks for flagging. It looks like you were inadvertently banned, my apologies. This rarely (but does occasionally) happen, where a series of posts is misunderstood to be spam and then a user is blocked. We do not block users for posting any kind of feedback related to Evernote (be it good or bad). I have unblocked you from our forums and you should be able to post normally.

Thanks for flagging. It looks like you were inadvertently banned, my apologies. This rarely (but does occasionally) happen, where a series of posts is misunderstood to be spam and then a user is blocked. We do not block users for posting any kind of feedback related to Evernote (be it good or bad). I have unblocked you from our forums and you should be able to post normally.

Ok, Thanks.

Archived