The Activity list sometimes shows a collaborator's user name, other times his email address - why

Sometimes the items in the list behind the "Activities" button show my partner's email address, and other times his user name. Anybody know why?

Thanks.

Also, does anybody know why the list would notify me of changes I made myself? It is kind of difficult to even find changes my partner made between all my own updates. (Imagine if facebook did that... :P)

I am looking at the windows client right now.

• Level 5*

The Activity button in the free version just shows changes made by others.  The premium version shows syncs and recent changes.  The content is not configurable AFAIK.  The difference between user name and email address may depend on how changes are made - other desktop / web / email??  If nothing comes easily to mind I'd suggest a support ticket for an official explanation.  (Which please share...)

• Level 5*

Y'can,  but there turn out to be downsides to that too - or you could cheat (like me) and have a second free account under a different name that you share from..  good luck with the ticket!

Archived