Sub-tags from desktop won't sync to Android and Web client

SpiderNote

Hey evernoters
I found this annoying bug whereas when I create a new sub tag (meaning clicking on an existing tag and creating a new one in it) it won't sync (yes, after pressing the sync button) to the web client or my android device
sometimes it syncs it PARTIALLY => meaning 1 or a few sub tags manage to sync, but the rest of them won't. Really annoying.
The only way I manage to somehow get it across is creating a new tag, syncing that, and then going to the web client and turning it into a sub tag there (which then syncs it to my phone successfully)
Now it for some reason deleted some of them
Very confusing...
Notes do sync tough.  :unsure:
Edit:Now I got a normal tag that won't sync.. it's driving me nuts!

• Level 5*

Yeah - there's some magic with syncing tags that seems to be a bit flaky in some clients - I suggest a support ticket.  Try uninstalling/ reinstalling your phone client - and remember that phones don't download all the notes in your notebook,  just the ones you specifically request which get held in a cache so they might pop up a bit faster next time.  Make sure you empty the cache (that's in Settings) after you change tags around to make sure the notes you see are the latest versions

Yeah - there's some magic with syncing tags that seems to be a bit flaky in some clients - I suggest a support ticket.  Try uninstalling/ reinstalling your phone client - and remember that phones don't download all the notes in your notebook,  just the ones you specifically request which get held in a cache so they might pop up a bit faster next time.  Make sure you empty the cache (that's in Settings) after you change tags around to make sure the notes you see are the latest versions

Thanks, will try; Where should I delete the cache you mentioned? on the on which of the windows/web/android clients?

Archived