Hello.

Iv seen previous posts regarding evernote's access to photos, however when I go into my settings on my ipad and select privacy, then photos, evernote doesn't appear there.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks.

HI Flinty,

That is by no doubt a frustrating problem.  I have a pure speculation!

A "Possible" reason Evernote does NOT show in the Privacy tab of Settings may be because of the initial installation of Evernote on your iPad.  When you installed EN on the iPad, and you opened it for the first time, it should have asked you, "Evernote would like to have Access to your Photos".  If you had said No to that request, then the iPad may not have placed Evernote in that Privacy option.  

IF this is the case, then doing a reinstall and answering the question with a Yes, may resolve it.  It should not take long to do this, and it cannot hurt anything.

Simply do a Sync BEFORE you delete EN off your iPad, just in case you have created anything on the iPad that has not yet been synced.  You would not want to lose any data.

Not a bad suggestion, however it didn't work, but thank you anyway.

I'm hoping somebody might know why this is happening, I don't understand why I have no control over this function? I'm sure it will improve the work I am doing with this and make the app much more usable and enjoyable.

Archived