Paragraphs do not show up in iphone app

Hello,

I'm new to Evernote, and am loving what I see so far, but I'm a little baffled.  I like keeping my notes in bullet format.  I make my notes in the desktop app with my paragraphs set up where I like, but when I go to view them in my iphone, the paragraphs are bunched together in one paragraph.  For example:

I might type this in my desktop:

Things to remember:

Toilet paper

Toothbrush

Deodorant

In the I phone it shows up like this:

Things to remember: Toilet paper Toothbrush Deodorant

Is there a way to force the paragraphs to show in the iphone?  If not, this may not work for me.

Thanks,

Karl

This is strange. I just tried to reproduce this problem and I could not. On my Mac I wrote a new note in Evernote with a few regular-text line breaks using either shift-enter or enter to break the line. 

Then I made a short bulleted list. 

I opened this up on my iPhone and here is the way the note shows up on each device: 

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s25/sh/0153eba6-5fd4-4b2a-9d23-950085db00eb/ba12e18c1b3dc159541bbe56d2eaf60d

Is this not how you see your notes? 

How are you creating line breaks?

ah! I see, you were referring to the preview of the note, not the note itself. Yes, indeed Evernote seems to strip any formatting to display the preview (at least in snippet mode), if you want formatted text you have to enter the note itself. 

Archived