Excel Sorts In a Note

The current table that can be inserted is not all that good.  It does not format properly.  Was wondering if there was anyway you can begin working on adding in an insert of excel instead.  This would allow for sortation by columns and all around better formating.  I utilize Evernote for multiple things, one of them is a Action item list.  And if I could do a quick sort by completed/open/dates etc... it would save me so much time. 

Thank you for the consideration.

The current table that can be inserted is not all that good.  It does not format properly.  Was wondering if there was anyway you can begin working on adding in an insert of excel instead.  This would allow for sortation by columns and all around better formating.  I utilize Evernote for multiple things, one of them is a Action item list.  And if I could do a quick sort by completed/open/dates etc... it would save me so much time. 

Thank you for the consideration.

I'm sure EN could do this if they chose to.  But there are a vast number of feature requests & each & every one that EN would choose to implement must be something they can make work across all the platforms EN lives on.  IOW, they already have a lot on their plate & must prioritize based upon a variety of things including ROI & viability.  So the current suggestion is that if you need spreadsheet capabilities, use a true spreadsheet & put the file in EN.  Personally, I would prefer they relegate incorporating spreadsheet capabilities low on the priority list after fixing other things. 

Archived