Hi,

1. That would be great if I could Share the entire Notebook (with Notes inside), so that way a person who I shared it with could seethe whole file (all my notes) and also what I highlighted. Share a link isn't useful and all other FB, tweteer, Delisious do it, share a notebook - is useful (however I don't want a person to have an access to my other notebookes only those I've shared)
  2. I want to put Notebuks inside notebookes (as if I have mail folder inside whose I have other folders)

Thanks and do not hesitate to contact to me if you have quiestions

1) You can definitely share an entire notebook. You can simply right-click on any notebook and select "Share Notebook". If you want it to be open for public viewing you can select it to be so. 

Here's an example of what that looks like:

https://www.evernote.com/pub/mayo-christopher/public#b=2b3f5418-2ab1-4ee6-8ff4-5cd977fb19ea&st=p&n=96f9d693-ef0d-4cf4-b5bb-89cd9d6dd664

2) There is the ability to make "stacks" of notebooks. On the Mac (what I use) simply drag one notebook onto another to form a stack. You can then add more notebooks to this stack, rename the stack, and search within stacks (e.g., stack:stackname)

Hope this helps. 

Archived