Create automated tasks

Hello,

First time poster, long time lurker.

I am an avid user of Evernote in my business life and while i take a ton of notes with the program i create even more tasks while taking 

these notes. My question is, "how can i automate the process of moving the task into outlook 2010 task list?"

Example

notes notes notesnotes notes notesnotes notes notes

notes notes notesnotes notes notes

(checkbox)  Send price list to Joe Blow by COB tomorrow

notes notes notesnotes notes notes

The task is usually located in the middle of an hour long set of notes and i thought maybe i could use Automator or a thrid party to sync that note to Outlook.

Any help is appreciated

Thank you
  • Level 5*

Have you thought about checking for online task management services that could sync with Outlook and save a note to Evernote?  There's no way that I can think of to save a note to Evernote and have part of it turn up as a task.  

Oh wait.  

You could maybe submit notes to Evernote by email and use VBA to parse an email into an Outlook task...

Maybe.

• 1 month later...

Have you thought about checking for online task management services that could sync with Outlook and save a note to Evernote?  There's no way that I can think of to save a note to Evernote and have part of it turn up as a task.  

Oh wait.  

You could maybe submit notes to Evernote by email and use VBA to parse an email into an Outlook task...

Maybe.

For any task automation on your computer I strongly suggess domaxapps.com because you will find some great universal solutions there. It helped me a lot!

• 2 months later...

Archived