Contextual Reminder E-mails

Has anyone found a way to change the e-mail address that reminders are sent to depending on context / tags? I'd like to send my work related reminders to my work e-mail and my personal reminders to my personal account based on a tag in the note. Evernote only sends to the account related email (in my case, my personal e-mail) and am looking for a way to send to multiple addresses.

Maybe using IFTTT?

• Level 5*

Evernote sends only to one address but I'd imagine most mail clients would be able to forward the email somewhere else after it hits your account,  provided the reminder has a trigger word in the heading.  

At its most simple,  including 'work' in all your work-related reminders and 'home' (or something) in the others would allow you to set a couple of rules that 'If the subject line contains the word 'work'...send it to...'  and 'If the subject contains 'home'...'

The only challenge is that the reminder email does not include any tags, so I would have to add it to the title of every note and that somewhat defeats the purpose.

Thanks for the feed back, though.

Archived