Help (limited space)!

Hello! I am new to Evernotes and using the free membership since I only use it once or twice per year. The last time I used it was in August 3013. I tried to upload some files yesterday, but made a few mistakes so I deleted the files and tried to start all over again. Now I get a message stating that I have used up all my monthly space. I thought that since I had deleted the files it would automatically give me the space back, which make more sense to me.  Anyone know why it doesn't correct the limited space per month if I have deleted all those files? Also, if decide to upgrade to the $5.00 monthly membership just to upload those files; would I be able to cancel anytime and go back to a free account since I don't use it monthly? Thanks for your help!!

The limit is not on storage space, the limit pertains to how Much you can TRANSFER to Evernote in a month. Deleting does not undo having transferred the item in the first place.

Premium memberships can be paid for month to month, and you can cancel after the first month or just turn off auto-renewing immediately. You can't get partial months or partial refunds on the month (except if something has gone terribly wrong).

The limit is not on storage space, the limit pertains to how Much you can TRANSFER to Evernote in a month. Deleting does not undo having transferred the item in the first place.

Premium memberships can be paid for month to month, and you can cancel after the first month or just turn off auto-renewing immediately. You can't get partial months or partial refunds on the month (except if something has gone terribly wrong).

Thanks Scott!! 

Archived