alphabetizing my notes in evernote

I want to download the evernote app. However I can't seem to find the answer to this one simple question about the app! Can it alphabetize my notes??? I currently have an iPAD 5 (hate it) am not a Mac User and foolishly bought this $1,200 iPAD new 2 months ago from Apple; now I am stuck with it until I can get ANOTHER $1,200 to buy a good Dell like my husband bought. So I am TRYING to learn about these things called apps. OK now the app on this iPad is called My Notes. I have been using it for the 2 months now I have had this darn iPAD and come to find out you can't even alphabetize your notes in this programme. NOPE . So you have to go through every SINGLE one until you hopefully remember where you put what you are looking for in which note you made. And I have to remind myself this is a 2014 piece of technology but it doesn't alphabetize anything! Totally unbelievable! Anyone want to buy this iPAD? To me it is worthless. So please someone tell me before I download this app and start re writing ALL my notes into it if after I am done I can ALPHABETIZE my notes so I can find them in Alphabetical Order something that is taught in the 1st grade! I'd really appreciate knowing this. Thank you! Antoinette

• Level 5*

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

My recommendation would be to download the app (it is free) and give it a try. Yes, you can alphabetize (sort by note title in alphabetical order).

By the way, I have never heard of a 1200 dollar iPad. I would return it if you can to get your money back. Whoever you bought it from overcharged you by as much as 700 dollars.

Archived