Evernote Stuck on my iPhone 4

I went to a note that I had clipped from the web and touched on a link in it and it went to that web page within Evernote. When I try to touch the "Done" button in the top left corner nothing happens so I'm stuck on that page. If I close Evernote and open it back up, it still comes up to the same page and I can't click "Done". I tried powering down my iPhone and restarting it and then going into Evernote and the same thing happened. I'm stuck so I can't use Evernote at all now on my iPhone. Is there anything I can do? If I uninstall the program and re-install it will I be able to get all of my notes back I presume?

Melanie

I went to a note that I had clipped from the web and touched on a link in it and it went to that web page within Evernote. When I try to touch the "Done" button in the top left corner nothing happens so I'm stuck on that page. If I close Evernote and open it back up, it still comes up to the same page and I can't click "Done". I tried powering down my iPhone and restarting it and then going into Evernote and the same thing happened. I'm stuck so I can't use Evernote at all now on my iPhone. Is there anything I can do? If I uninstall the program and re-install it will I be able to get all of my notes back I presume?

Melanie

First,

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/51530-evernote-app-on-ipod-touch-cant-exit-a-note/

Second, if all your notes & changes were sync'd to the EN servers, uninstalling & reinstalling the iOS app will not affect your notes. Just be sure to NOT delete any notes before uninstalling.

Archived