We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marrt

Option for Thumbsnails

I realize the topic of "re-sizing photos" has been discussed a lot.  However, I'd like the option to "Display photo as a thumbnail" along with a couple of fixed "Thumbnail size" options.  This should be much easier to code and would be cross-platform friendly.  Just thought I'd add my vote....

I realize the topic of "re-sizing photos" has been discussed a lot. However, I'd like the option to "Display photo as a thumbnail" along with a couple of fixed "Thumbnail size" options. This should be much easier to code and would be cross-platform friendly. Just thought I'd add my vote....

Please click the linkback/breadcrumb in the quote, if you wish to see the full thread.

The requests for this feature have definitely been noted and I appreciate the spirited discussion!.

Just as a point of reference, describing the complexity of this task as "small" or assuming that it would "only take half a day" is grossly underestimating the level of effort involved in modifying a database structure supporting 80 million users (and billions of notes) in a production environment :) Happy to discuss this further with anyone in a separate thread!