(Archived) Syncing

x5cat

I just got a new phone, going from a Atrix HD to a Moto X. I downloaded my Evernote and then I downloaded SMS to Evernote on my Moto X. I had not been on Evernote in a couple of weeks due to sending my phone to AT&T who received it, then promptly lost it. So, they sent me the Moto X.

When I downloaded Evernote I could not get my password to take on my cell or on my PC, so I changed both passwords. After I relogged back on it had updated Evernote. The "sync" button that was where I could easily find it, is NOW GONE! I have looked for it everywhere and I can't find it. How do I sync my PC with my cell and my notebook? 

I am not computer literate, so please keep instructions in simple english. 

Many thanks! :)

• Level 5*

The Android client will automatically sync on its own if you tell it to: Settings / Sync: you can change whether or not Evernote auto-syncs, and the sync frequency if auto syncing is enabled. In addition, on a phone form factor, you should be able to tap the menu (three vertical black dots at the bottom right of your screen), and tap the Sync command to force a sync at any time.

Archived